Here are a few of the things I’ve been working on keeping as my primary focus.
- There are no right or wrong decisions, just decisions.
- If I’m feeling an uncomfortable emotion like sadness, allow myself to feel it and remember that all feelings are temporary. Even big ones like love and infatuation grow, shrink, and change over time.
- I will share the things that bring me joy with my daughter, so that hopefully she learns to love them as well.
- Get outside!!!!! This is THE summer of my lifetime! I am in killer shape, my squad/tribe is fucking top notch, and I’m single with very few obligations.
- Continue to surround myself with wise, beautiful, youthful people who can remind me of the journey I’m on when I start to go astray.
- Take lots of pictures!
- Life is a beautiful mess, so try to find some meaning for yourself because it’s also painfully short.
That’s what I’ve got for now. ❤